Cambridge Primary Mathematics Teacher's Resource 4 with Digital Access
Author/s: Mary Wood, Emma Low
Format: Print/online bundle
With everything you need to plan and run your lessons, this teacher’s resource helps you get the most out of the series.
You’ll find starter activities and lesson suggestions to supplement the learner’s book and workbook, as well as learner’s book and workbook answers.
There are language support suggestions, along with clearly identified assessment and differentiation ideas to help you meet all your learners’ needs.
Includes access to further lesson ideas, worksheets with additional differentiation activities and language development worksheets in the accompanying digital resource.
The ‘Background knowledge’ section gives you key information on each unit so you have the detail you need to teach confidently
The ‘Teaching skills focus’ helps you develop your own teaching style and bring active learning, assessment for learning and differentiation into your classroom
‘Common misconceptions’ highlight areas that learners frequently find challenging and show you how to overcome them
The lesson plan for each topic shows you how your lessons link to the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework
1. Numbers and the number system
2. Time and timetables
3. Addition and subtraction of whole numbers
5. Multiplication, multiples and factors
6. 2D shapes
9. Comparing, rounding and dividing
10. Collecting and recording data
11. Fractions and percentages
12. Investigating 3D shapes and nets
13. Addition and subtraction (2)
14. Area and perimeter
15. Special numbers
16. Data display and interpretation
17. Multiplication and division (2)
18. Position, direction and movement
Glossary and Index.