MYP English: Language Acquisition Phase 3: Print and Online Course Book Pack
Author/s: Kevin Morley and Author Alexei Gafan
Refine, progress and perfect English acquisition.
Preparing MYP learners to step into IB Diploma English B with confidence, this text connects relevant learning material and objectives to the MYP curriculum framework structure.
An inquiry-based approach enables reflection, questioning and critical thought, fully in line with the MYP approach.
- Build the high levels of English fluency central to student success in IB Diploma English B.
- Connect learning material and objectives with the MYP curriculum structure.
- Facilitate inquiry-based learning that drives reflection on big picture questions as students develop language skills.
- Frame English language learning within the context of key and related concepts, statements of inquiry, global contexts and approaches to learning.
- Prepare learners for assessment with practice and guidance directly mapped to the MYP assessment objectives.
- Develop confident language learners who are ready to progress, with practice that leads students confidently towards IB Diploma.
- Mapped to the most current MYP curriculum framework.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2025. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail.
- The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.