Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook with CD-ROM and Cambridge Elevate Enhanced Edition (2 Years)
Author/s: Mary Jones and Geoff Jone
Written by an experienced teacher and examiner, Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook with CD-ROM and Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition (third edition) gives comprehensive and accessible coverage of the syllabus content.
Suggestions for practical activities are included, designed to help develop the required experimental skills. Study tips throughout the text, exam-style questions at the end of each chapter and a host of revision and practice material are designed to help students prepare for their examinations. Answers to the exam-style questions in the coursebook are provided.
- Comprehensive print and digital coverage of the full syllabus with extra focus on practical skills and exam preparation.
- Carefully selected animated videos aid understanding of challenging scientific concepts whilst bringing the content to life.
- Auto-marked formative assessment quizzes with tailored feedback to incorrect answers which highlight common misconceptions, to ensure continual learning opportunities for students.
- Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter allow students to practise and prepare for their examinations.
- Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
- Additional materials including detailed answers to all questions, advice on revision and examinations and recommendations of extra resources are all available to download in the enhanced edition.
- Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- For information on how to use Cambridge Elevate editions and on supported devices please see inside the front cover.