IB Psychology Course Book
Comprehensively covering all the core and option units for the 2009 syllabus at SL and HL, this text provides unrivalled preparation for IB assessment and was uniquely developed with the IB. Integrating examination of ethical issues, research methods and more, it will spur the highest levels of critical thought and support top achievement.
Authors: John Crane and Jette Hannibal
- Developed with the IB for the most comprehensive and accurate match to the syllabus.
- Written by two experienced IB teachers and mapped to the most recent syllabus, including all the options.
- Critical thinking exercises challenge learners beyond theoretical study, driving independent thought.
- Case studies keep learning fresh and globally-focused, building international awareness and relevancy.
- Seamlessly linked to the leaner profile, challenging students with fresh and topical TOK.
- Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB, to optimize assessment potential.