IB Sports, Exercise and Health Science Print and Online Course Book Pack 2nd Edition
Author/s: Peter Blythe, Jim Fensom, Jane Forrest and Paula Waldman de Tokman
The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivaled guidance and support straight from the IB.
This course book pack includes over 600 pages of practice to cement understanding.
Blending crucial practice with inquiry, it adopts a truly IB approach to mathematics.
- Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB.
- Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions included online.
- Extensive practice - over 600 pages of practice cements comprehension.
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory.
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence.
- The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component.
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behavior, language, morality and more.
- This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book.
- The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2020. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail.
- The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.