Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Teacher's Pack Foundation Stage
Author/s: Paul Broadbent, Ann Broadbent
Introduce and consolidate the Early Learning Goals objectives covered in the Activity and Story Books with concise teaching notes and practical activity suggestions, built on a mastery approach to embed mathematical understanding.
- Gain clarity about the mastery approach and how it works in the Early Year's setting with clear background information.
- Ensure coverage of topics with complete unit overviews and links to the Cambridge Primary Stage 1 curriculum framework and the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals for mathematics.
- Introduce, practice and consolidate the objectives covered in the Activity Books and Storybooks with practical activities, including success criteria linked to the Early Learning Goals that they cover.
- Easily link across all resources, with references to the relevant pages in the Activity Book and Story Book.
- Support activities and make lesson planning easier with photocopiable resources.