Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Teacher's Pack 3
Author/s: Josh Lury
Save time and ensure full coverage of learning objectives with concise teaching notes and assessment support, built on a mastery approach to embed mathematical understanding.
- Ensure clarity about the mastery approach with clear background information
- Save time with suggestions for starter activities that relate to activities from the Learner's Book, to introduce and explore new concepts
- Feel confident administering formative and summative assessment with essential guidance
- Adapt ideas with freedom and flexibility to the needs of the class, while still being supportive and informative
- Mark work quickly with all answers to workbook questions, practice tests and learner's book activities provided
- Safeguard understanding with further activities and ideas for teaching, ensuring that all learners master the concepts required.
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full curriculum framework from 2011.