Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths CD-ROM Digital Resource Pack 1
Author/s: Paul Wrangles
Demonstrate key mathematical ideas to learners and support teachers' professional development with engaging digital resources.
- Provides interactive teaching tools for demonstrating key mathematical ideas with clear models and images
- Engages learners with animations to introduce and explain new concepts
- Offers presentations and videos on mathematics pedagogy to aid professional development and support teachers in using the resources effectively
- Contains a full audio glossary of key mathematical language
- Includes printable and editable versions of any additional resources needed for activities in the Learner's Book.
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full curriculum framework from 2011.