Hodder Cambridge Primary Computing Learner's Book Stage 2
Author/s: Anand Maharaj, Rosemarie Siewnarine
This title has been endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Created with teachers and learners in schools across the globe, Boost is the next generation in digital learning for schools and colleges, bringing quality content and new technology together in one interactive website.
The Cambridge Primary Computing Teacher's Guides include a print handbook and a subscription to Boost, where you will find a range of online resources to support your teaching.
- Confidently deliver the new curriculum framework: Expert author guidance on introducing new content with complete answers to all activities and questions in the Learner Book.
- Develop key concepts and skills: A wide range of activities, projects and worksheets help to build understanding.
- Support ESL: a range of guidance to help facilitate the most effective teaching in classrooms with mixed English abilities.
- Enrich learning: Character artwork taken from the Learner's Books to be used front of class plus audio recordings of key words.
- Course Plans - Easily edit, reorder and add to our ready-made resources, using the editable Course Plans to provide a solution that’s bespoke to you and your school.
- Knowledge Tests - Let learners see how their skills are developing with a range of activities, worksheets and knowledge tests for stages 5 and 6.
- eBook - Your Boost Teacher's Guide subscription includes teacher access to Cambridge Primary Computing Learner’s Book Stage 2 Boost eBook, for planning and front-of-class teaching.
- Audio Recordings - Help develop vocabulary with audio recordings of key words.