Hodder Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business 5th Edition Student eTextbook
Author/s: Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.Discover business theory beyond the classroom by exploring real-world international businesses through case studies; rely on a tried-and-tested Student's Book to ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies syllabuses (0450/0986/7115).Features:
- Reinforce knowledge with formative and interactive quizzes
- Encourage understanding with engaging case studies and clear and lively text gradually building content knowledge.
- Develop application and evaluation skills with hundreds of engaging activities and examination-style questions throughout.
- Deepen understanding through systematic syllabus coverage and a spiral structure revisiting material in a structured way.
- Navigate the syllabuses confidently with subject outlines clearly defined at the start of each chapter and syllabus-matching section headings.
- Check understanding with revision checklists enabling reflection, and suggested further practice.
- Reinforce learning with selected answers and additional multiple-choice questions as well as a glossary of key terms online.