Hodder Access to History for Cambridge International AS Level: Modern Europe 1750-1921
Author/s: Alan Farmer
Develop knowledge and analytical skills with engaging comprehensive coverage of the History of the USA 1820-1941 option from the Cambridge AS Level History syllabus for first examination from 2021.
- Trust in the clear and authoritative content written by topic experts
- Develop source skills through questions on a wide range of sources
- Stay focused on the key issues you need to understand with questions throughout each chapter
- Improve study and understanding through detailed chapter summary diagrams
- Build confidence with applying your knowledge through exam guidance and exam-style questions