Global Perspectives for Cambridge IGCSE Student Book
Author: Jo Lally
Solidify critical thinking and research skills with this comprehensive resource. The practical approach develops the key skills through relevant and engaging global topics. Plus, it's written by an experienced examiner and teacher with expertise in TOK, with a focus on exam achievement and a strong foundation for future study.
- Focused skills development - structured practice in applying thinking skills builds progressively in difficulty, preparing students to step confidently into the next stage of their education.
- Encourage an international outlook - activities are anchored in the 20 global topics of the Cambridge IGCSE Global Perspectives syllabus, like conflict and peace and climate change.
- Develop TOK thinking skills right from age 14 - written by an experienced teacher with expertise in TOK, who understands how to develop the right skills for success in TOK.
- Drive discussion and collaboration - a wealth of engaging activities and discussion points encourage students to practise key skills.
- Explore the topics in greater depth - a free teacher support site supports further exploration of topics introduced in the book, for extended research and project work.
- Focus on exam confidence and success - written by an examiner, the assessment practice gives students the confidence to apply their skills in assessment.
- Comprehensive - the structured approach helps you to tackle the latest syllabus objectives, endorsed by Cambridge.