Essential Mathematics for Cambridge Secondary Evaluation Pack
Authors: Sue Pemberton, Paul Winters, Patrick Kivlin, Margaret Thornton, Andrew Manning, Matthew Nixon, Roger Burton and Steve Lomax
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, this series provides comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework content. The clear approach ensures that the course is particularly suitable for students for whom English may not be a first language.
- Your Evaluation Pack includes: Student Books 7, 8 and 9, plus Workbook 7
- Make key mathematics concepts clear for students whose first language is not English
- Comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge curriculum framework; clearly identified through learning outcomes
- Guide less confident students through more challenging questions with helpful hints
- Promote problem-solving and investigative strategies through engaging exercises
- Help students retain learning with summary and review sections after each topic
- Build students' assessment confidence with Checkpoint-style questions
- Teacher resources are also available, to support your planning and save you time.