Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Student Book 3rd Edition
Author/s: Brian Titley, Terry Cook and Jane King
Support your EAL learners with the clear approach of Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE & O Level (Third Edition), which builds understanding and confidence.
Written by examiners, it is fully matched to the latest syllabus (0455/2281) for examination from 2020.
- Be confident of full support with a comprehensive syllabus mapping grid and topic guidance drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (insert correct codes)
- Embed understanding for EAL students with specialist vocabulary clearly highlighted and explained.
- Engage students and link learning to real life with international, up-to date case studies.
- Build assessment confidence with updated exam-style practice and study questions.
- Support learning with interactive tests, exam-style practice and Student Book answers on the accompanying support site.