Essential Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE 2nd Edition Online Student Book
Author: Roger Norris
Series Editor: Lawrie Ryan
With a clear, concise approach, this comprehensive online resource supports your EAL learners in understanding key scientific concepts. A step-by-step approach helpsevery learner reach their potential in science. This second edition is endorsed for thelatest Cambridge syllabus.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Support understanding -scientific concepts and language are covered clearly and concisely.
- Build assessment confidence - a step-by-step approach to the syllabus will help your EAL learners reach their potential in Science.
- Cover everything - this second edition is endorsed for the latest Cambridge syllabus for first examination in 2016.
- Support exam potential - written by examiners, it includes a free, interactive CD-ROM focused on building assessment confidence.
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more.
- Also available in print format or as a print and online bundle.
- Your first login to your Online Student Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.