Environmental Systems and Societies Skills and Practice
Author/s: Jill Rutherford and Gillian Williams
Written to equip learners with the skills central to success.
Enabling you to build, extend and perfect the skills crucial to achievement, this text strengthens performance in all areas of assessment.
With a focus on practical work that connects material to real, global issues, it develops a thorough foundation of skills that drive performance.
- Refine and progress the skills central to assessment success.
- Deconstruct the Internal Assessment and build the knowledge and skills key to achievement.
- Navigate and understand the practical scheme of work.
- Equip learners with key skills needed for higher education.
- Accessibly engage students with practical work they can relate to the world around them.
- Focused support for the written exam, including strategies from subject specialists build exam confidence.
- Matched to the most recent syllabus for first assessment 2017.