English as a Second Language Coursebook + CD-ROM
Author: Peter Lucantoni
Together with the Workbook (sold separately), the Cambridge IGCSE English as Second Language Coursebook with Audio CD is an exam-preparation course, offering clear, practical support for students.
The units utilise a diverse range of topical stimulus material to enliven the subject. They also include imaginative activities and exam tips, designed to build confidence and develop the skills needed to succeed. An audio CD is included for listening activities.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Written by Peter Lucantoni, an English Language teaching specialist.
- Follows on from the Introduction to English as a Second Language course. Students will find it easy to adapt from the introductory course to the IGCSE course because the books have the same look and learning style.
- Exam-style questions are integrated within each unit so students and teachers can build up to this throughout each unit.
- Audio to complete the listening exercises within the book is provided on a CD-ROM in the back of the Coursebook.
- Now includes more guided writing exercises to prepare students for assessment and build confidence in this skill.
- New digital versions of our textbooks are coming in 2015 and will offer an enriched learning experience through material such as animation, video and audio content, and/or self-marking quiz, assessment questions and personalisation of table of contents.