Economics for Cambridge International AS and A Level Student Book
(Replaces old ISBN 9781408527115)
Support exam potential, and lay foundations for students' future careers. Written to match the latest syllabus (9708), this resource covers all the key concepts, with targeted exam practice to build confidence. Case studies help students to understand current Economics practice, preparing them for their future careers.
Authors: Terry Cook, Clive Riches and Richard Taylor
- Comprehensive and up-to-date - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest syllabus (9708).
- Covers everything - includes support for all the key concepts.
- Builds future potential - up-to-date and truly international case studies support your students' understanding of current business practice, preparing them for their future careers.
- Provide expert support - written by experienced examiners and teacher trainers.
- Supports assessment confidence - a free, interactive CD includes additional material to solidify understanding and exam potential.