Hodder Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary Stage 7 English Boost eBook (3rd Edition)
Author/s: John Reynolds, Rosemary Licciardi, Daphne Paizee, Josh Lury
This Checkpoint Lower Secondary Stage 7 English Boost eBook is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Written by experienced author John Reynolds, Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary English offers full coverage of the new Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework (0861).
- Boost confidence and test understanding: Questions within the chapters will help consolidate learning, directing learners to pause and think about what they've read, written or discussed whilst exam-style questions will help develop confidence in preparation for Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint.
- Develop key concepts and skills: Information on the key skills such as grammar, punctuation, parts of speech and their functions, vocabulary and spelling is provided with linked exercises to practise these skills.
- Engage learners and extend understanding: Cultivate a love of reading with diverse and wide-ranging texts to inspire learners on their reading journey, with carefully chosen discussion and reflection points for each topic.
- Cater for all learners: With a series that has been written to ensure language is appropriate for learners from around the world.
- Personalise - Easily navigate the eBook with search, zoom and an image gallery. Make it your own with notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Revise - Select key facts and definitions in the text and save them as flash cards for revision.
- Listen - Use text-to-speech to make the content more accessible to students and improve comprehension and pronunciation.
- Switch - Seamlessly move between the printed view for front-of-class teaching and the interactive view for independent study.
- Download - Access the eBook offline on any device – in school, at home or on the move – with the Boost eBooks app.