Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Accounting Boost eBook (2nd Edition)
Author/s: Ian Harrison, David Horner
Provide the knowledge, understanding and skills required to succeed in the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Accounting syllabus (9706), for examination from 2023, with a clear and accessible resource, featuring questions throughout to challenge learners at every level.
Boost eBooks use the latest research and technologies to provide the very best learning experience for students. They can be downloaded onto any device and used in the classroom, at home or on the move.
- Strengthen subject knowledge with a range of question types designed to test understanding of key topics within the syllabus, including past paper and exam-style questions.
- Unpack challenging concepts with a course that's written for international students and includes suitable content and language levels, key terminology and a Glossary will provide useful reference points to help ESL learners to access the material fully, remember and process information.
- Provide a clear pathway for progression with clearly distinguished syllabus statements to be covered within each chapter.
- Develop analytical skills with worked examples providing full and clear explanations of each concept.
- Personalise - Easily navigate the eBook with search, zoom and an image gallery. Make it your own with notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Revise - Select key facts and definitions in the text and save them as flash cards for revision.
- Listen - Use text-to-speech to make the content more accessible to students and improve comprehension and pronunciation.
- Switch - Seamlessly move between the printed view for front-of-class teaching and the interactive view for independent study.
- Download - Access the eBook offline on any device – in school, at home or on the move – with the Boost eBooks app.