Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE Online Student Book Third Edition
Author: Stephen Pople
The Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE Online Student Book's stretching approach is trusted by teachers around the world to support advanced understanding and achievement. With plenty of engaging material, practice questions and practical ideas, digital edition contains everything your students need to succeed in Cambridge IGCSE Physics.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Thepopular, stretching approach helps students to achieve their full potential.
- Simplify complex ideas with the trusted, step-by-step approach.
- Support independent learning with extensive practice questions and activities.
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package.
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more.
- Supported by the updated Teacher's Resource Pack and Revision Guide, plus Kerboodle Online Practice and Assessment.
- Also available in print format.
- Your first login to your Online Student Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.