Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary English Workbook Stage 8
Author/s: Alison Ramage, Mike Gould and Richard Patterson
The Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary English series offers a skills-building approach to the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework (0861) from 2020.
The second edition of the Stage 8 Workbook is designed to help students to consolidate their learning through further practice to secure the skills taught in the Student’s Book.
- Consolidate and extend students’ learning with engaging practice activities and additional language support for Chapters 1 to 6 of the Student’s Book.
- The numbered units correspond clearly to the Student’s Book and can be set as homework or used in class for further study. All tasks can be completed individually.
- As in the Student’s Book each chapter builds from scaffolded activities to more independent and substantial tasks.
- The write-in format aids revision and keeps learning in one place, allowing teachers to monitor students’ progress.
- Answers to the Workbook questions are provided in the Stage 8 Teacher’s Guide.