Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary English Teacher's Guide Stage 7
Author/s: Lucy Birchenough, Julia Burchell, Clare Constant, Ian Kirby, Steve Eddy, Mike Gould, Naomi Hursthouse, Ian Kirby and Tom Spindler
The Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary English series offers a skills-building approach to the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework (0861) from 2020. The Stage 7 Teacher’s Guide provides comprehensive, practical support with lesson plans, worksheets and PowerPoints for every unit of the Student’s Book.
This title is going through the endorsement process with Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide teacher support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework (0861) from 2020.
- Plan for progression with a full scheme of work for each stage. Chapter overviews show which objectives, texts and key terms are covered in each lesson, while the Curriculum Framework coverage map shows where every text form or genre and learning objective from the curriculum framework has been addressed.
- Start teaching straightaway with ready-made lesson plans, worksheets and PowerPoints for each two- or four-page unit in the Student’s Book.
- Detailed, differentiated lesson plans share best practice, whether you are teaching Lower Secondary for the first time or an experienced teacher of the curriculum.
- The clear lesson-by-lesson approach allows you to use the resources with ease in the classroom and to build them into your own schemes of work.
- Fully differentiated lesson plans suggest how all learners can be supported to make progress through ‘Extra support’ and ‘Extra challenge’ suggestions and worksheets to scaffold or extend the Student’s Book activities.
- Personalise the course and adapt the resources to the needs of your classes with the editable Word and PowerPoint files that can be downloaded from the Collins website: www.collins.co.uk/cambridge-international-downloads.