Collins Cambridge IGCSE Physical Education Teacher Guide
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® PE is the only published course to offer comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® PE syllabus.
Consisting of a clear, colourful Student Book, a supportive Teacher’s Guide and a digital component for reinforcement of key syllabus topics, the course enables students to deepen their understanding and build confidence.
- Learning sequences to support teachers in using the Student’s Book in class.
- Options for how to adapt the Student’s Book to suit the specific needs of students.
- 30 photocopiable handouts to help students consolidate their learning.
- Handouts include diagrams of cardio and respiratory systems, skeletal structure and muscle groups, graphs and charts to support practical activities, and templates of writing frames.
- Exam-style questions written by the authors, with exemplar answers