Collins Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Student Book 2nd Edition
Author/s: Chris Sunley
Collins IGCSE® Chemistry provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Chemistry and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry syllabus.
- Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way.
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit.
- Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations.
- Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists.
- Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results.
- One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools