Cambridge IGCSE® French Student Book Third Edition
(Replaces 'Out of Print' ISBN 9781471888793)
Author/s: Jayn Witt, Jean-Claude Gilles, Kirsty Thathapudi, Séverine Chevrier-Clarke, Wendy O'Mahony, Virginia March, Paul Shannon
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ French (0520/7156) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout.