Cambridge IGCSE Gŭ Wŭ for Secondary Chinese Mandarin Student Book
Author/s: Kwun Shun Shih and Yan Wang
Ensure secondary Mandarin Chinese language attainment with the skills focused approach of the new Gu Wu Student Book. Written by an international team of expert teachers and examiners the thematic and skills-based approach is suitable for a range of international curricula.
- Suitable for the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus, IB DP Ab Initio and MYP Language Acquisition (Phases 1-3) frameworks
- Build core language skills with activities that equally develop students' reading, writing, speaking and listening ability
- Support confident Mandarin acquisition with glossaries, a focus on grammar and writing resources embedded throughout thematic units
- Continually track students' progress and understanding with revision and assessment sections in every unit
- Extend students' learning with stretching activities and features on Chinese culture
- Accompanied by an audio CD containing all listening activity recordings
- A new Teacher Pack is also available enabling you to tailor your teaching with lesson resources, differentiation ideas and syllabus-specific support.