Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting Coursebook with Elevate Enhanced Edition (2 Years)
Author/s: Catherine Coucom
With over 200 more questions in the Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition, this print book and digital resource give students even more opportunities to practise and build their confidence.
Clear step-by-step explanations help students learn how to record, report, present and interpret financial information while gaining an appreciation of the ways accounting is used in modern business contexts.
Over 200 automarked multiple-choice and structured questions give students instant feedback so they can self-assess their progress.
Answers to the other coursebook questions are in the teacher's resource.
- Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs – set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
- Over 200 new automarked practice exercises build students' accounting skills and confidence with the subject.
- Walkthroughs illustrate key Accounting principles with absolute clarity.
- Key terms highlight and explain important concepts, helping students produce clear and accurate answers.
- Test yourself questions reinforce learning and aid self-assessment.
- Revision checklists provide a quick summary of the key points covered in a chapter to consolidate learning.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers – find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
- Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
- Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.