Cambridge History for the IB Diploma Paper 3: European States in the Interwar Years (1918–1939) Cambridge Elevate Edition (2 Years)
Author/s: Allan Todd, Sally Waller and Jean Bottaro
The Cambridge Elevate edition of this coursebook covers Paper 3, History of Europe, Topic 14: European States in the Inter-War Years (1918-1939) of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017.
Tailored to the Higher Level requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the topic, exploring domestic developments during this time in Germany, Italy, Spain and France.
- Authoritative and comprehensive text, written by experienced IB History examiners, covering one topic per title, to help students adopt an investigative and thorough approach to their study and meet the Higher Level requirements.
- Key Concept links to highlight how the 6 new key concepts can be integrated into the course.
- Opportunities for balanced historical debate to inspire engagement with multiple historical perspectives and interpretations.
- Paper 3 exam-style questions to help improve student performance and provide preparation for assessment.
- Activities throughout the chapters to encourage an exploratory and inquiring approach to historical learning.
- A wide range of primary and secondary sources to develop students’ analytical skills.
- Links to Theory of Knowledge concepts to stimulate reflective discussion.