Cambridge Global English Starters Learner's Book B
A fun course to get young children ready to learn in English.
This write-in activity book provides extra activities linked to the learner’s book theme and objectives.
These include labelling pictures, drawing characters and finding images within a story. They help develop the comprehension and critical thinking skills children need for successful learning.
- Topics from a range of subjects, including science and maths, prepare children to learn in English across the curriculum.
- The learner's books and activity books include exercises to support differentiation so that all learners can make progress.
- A comprehensive and easy to follow teacher’s resource provides everything you need to lead lessons with confidence.
- Bring your lessons to life with the accompanying Digital Classroom resource, which includes videos, on-screen activities, animations and audio.
- A ‘Think about it’ feature at the start of each unit gets children thinking about a topic, drawing on prior knowledge and developing early critical-thinking skills.
- Children reflect on what they have learnt in the ‘Look what I can do!’ section at the end of each unit, an important step in becoming a successful learner.