Python: Programming Art Cambridge Elevate Enhanced Edition (Institution Subscription) (Level 1)
Author/s: Chris Roffey
Create artistic applications to explore your creative side! Reinforce your programming knowledge from Python Basics and learn a few more tricks with this fun Level 1 enhanced digital resource. Activities include extending your Etch-a-Sketch and building your own drawing app. The code is suitable for Mac, Windows and Linux users and compatible with the Raspberry Pi.
This resource is accessible online or on tablet devices through the Elevate app (iOS 7.1 and higher and Android 4.1 and higher).
Notes:**Only available to Institutions**
- Suitable for children whose only prior knowledge is from Coding Club: Python Basics
- Designed and written for children at Key Stage 2 and 3 (ages 7-14), offering a foundation for Key Stage 4 (ages 14-16).
- Takes a project-based approach, allowing students to progress at different paces.
- Can be completed in one term at school, or more quickly at home. Further time can be spent exploring different ways of completing the challenges and making adaptations.
- An opportunity to consolidate Level 1 skills.
- Full support, source code and answers are provided on the companion website.
- Accessible online or on tablet devices through the Elevate app (iOS 7.1 and higher and Android 4.1 and higher).