Physics in Context for Cambridge International AS & A Level 2nd Edition: Online Student Book
Covering the latest Cambridge A Level Physics syllabus (9702), this digital resource supports advanced science skills. It helps build long-term performance, as well as supporting confidence for the Cambridge exams. The practical approach helps to make science meaningful - ideal for students planning to study science at university.
Author: Jim Breithaupt
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Stretch -rigorous material challenges your Cambridge students to achieve their best in the latest Cambridge exams.
- Comprehensive - endorsed by Cambridge for the latest Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics syllabus (9702).
- Support the new Key Concepts -develop Cambridge students' subject knowledge and encourage them to make links between topics.
- Make science meaningful - the practical approach develops understanding by contextualising scientific concepts, and it's ideal for students planning to study science at university.
- Student-focused - the problem solving approach encourages students to work independently, building their confidence for assessment.
- Support assessment confidence - includes a free CD which focuses on building exam potential.
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more.
- Also available in print format or as a print and online bundle.
- Your first login to your Online Student Books will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.