The INTEGRA® range of stackable plastic chairs are manufactured from high quality impact resistant and UV-stabilised fully moulded Polypropylene, and available in a wide range of colours. This highly adaptable seating system offers long service life and is ideal for venues requiring hardwearing mass seating.
Starting price on this page relates to the Black Recycled Plastic Integra Chair. All other colour options are Virgin Plastic Integra Chairs. Please click on the colour swatch to load relevant pricing based on your selection. Pricing will update automatically.
Suitable for Use:
- Outdoor chairs - alfresco dining, outdoor cafes, patio chairs, wedding venues, chair rental companies, etc.
- Schools, Universities and other training and institutional facilities.
- Community halls, churches and recreational & sporting applications.
Integra® Plastic Chair Properties:
- Fully stackable plastic chair - up to 10 high for easy transport and storage.
- Carries maximum weight of 120kgs for the Recycled Plastic (Black chairs) and 145 kgs for the Virgin Plastic (All other colour chairs).
- High quality impact resistant fully moulded Polypropylene.
- Ultraviolet stabilised plastic chair - Perfect for outdoor use.
- This is a strong, robust and heavy duty plastic chair - You will only buy once.
- Notwithstanding it's inherent strength the Integra® chairs are extremely ergonomic & comfortable and only weigh 3.25kgs.
- Available in a range of colours - Recycled Plastic Black and Virgin Plastic in White, Grey, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown, Beige, Red, Burgundy, as well as Virgin Black.
- The Integra® Black chair comes standard in recycled plastic, hence the cheaper price. The other Intergra® colours are all made from virgin materials and thus more expensive.
- The Integra® chair is much stronger than the Alpine chair due to it's fully moulded design. Structural Life design of 10 years - it will exceed your expectations.
- Only available in 450mm height option.
- The Integra Chair has been tested and complies to ISO Method ASTM F1561 – 03 “Standards Performance Requirements for Plastic Chairs for Outdoor Use” as per SABS testing. In addition, our factories producing the Integra® are ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
Overall Height: 820mm
Seat Height: 450mm
Overall Width: 500mm
Seat Width: 450mm
Overall Depth: 550mm
R 137.00 - 1st Black swatch (Recycled Plastic)
R 157.00 - All other colours swatches (Virgin Plastic)