IB Diploma Mathematical Studies Standard Level Coursebook
Author/s: Peter Blythe, Jim Fensom, Jane Forrest and Paula Waldman De Tokman
The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivalled guidance and support straight from the IB. This course book includes over 600 pages of practice to cement understanding. Blending crucial practice with inquiry, it adopts a truly IB approach to mathematics.
- Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB to exactly match IB specifications.
- Complete worked solutions - full set of worked solutions included online.
- The most practice - more practice than any other resource, with over 600 pages.
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use, with support for the most up-to-date calculators.
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence.
- Mathematics Project - supported by a full chapter, to ensure strong results.
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more.
- Fully captures the IB philosophy - developed with the IB to build balanced, critical and reflective learners.