IB Economics Course Companion 2014 edition
Completely updated, with a new approach to most comprehensively cover the new 2014 syllabus and including a special focus on the new concept-based learning requirement. Every topic is covered in depth, plus full assessment support drives high achievement and TOK links aligns learning to the IB philosophy.
Authors: Martin Mwenda Muchena, Author Loykie Lomine, and Robert Pierce
- The most comprehensive coverage of the new 2014 syllabus, written by experienced IB teachers and workshop leaders.
- Completely overhauled to comprehensively build the in-depth subject knowledge learners need for success.
- Fully embed the new concept-based learning requirement, addressing all of the key concepts that underpin the new syllabus including change, globalization and culture.
- Keep learning fresh and develop truly outward-looking learners via relevant case studies and a strong international focus.
- Rigorously prepare learners for assessment, with the only assessment support directly from the IB driving high achievement.
- Thoroughly embrace the IB approach, with a strong focus on TOK, the learner profile.
- Fully comprehensive and directly supporting Study Guide cements all the key theory, for the best performance in assessment.