English B for the IB Diploma Coursebook Cambridge Elevate Edition (2 Years)
Author/s: Brad Philpot
Explore the five new themes – Identities, Experiences, Human Ingenuity, Social Organisation and Sharing the Planet – with this clearly-structured Cambridge Elevate coursebook.
With over 50 per cent new content, lots of text handling exercises and more than 15 audio handling exercises for listening practice, this digital resource helps students tackle the updated syllabus.
Sample exam material, new content for SL and HL oral assessments and references to online videos all provide opportunities for students to develop their skills.
Answers to coursebook questions are in the teacher’s resource and audio for the listening practice is online.
- Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs – set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
- More than 15 audio handling exercises so students can practise their listening skills.
- As requested by teachers, a specific unit dedicated to text types and scaffolded exercises help students emulate different styles and structures (such as blog writing, news reports and speeches).
- A dedicated section helps students prepare for assessment by providing sample exams, student material and audio files for the new Paper 1.
- There are 15 video handling exercises with references to online videos so teachers save time looking for suitable media to bring lessons to life.
- Over 30 per cent new text handling exercises that students can apply their skills to.
- New captioned images for SL students and extension literature sections for HL students help both prepare for their individual oral assessment.
- A popular introduction to the course outlines aims in a clear way.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers – find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
- Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE. For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.