English as a Second Language for Cambridge IGCSE Evaluation Pack
Authors: Dean Roberts, Chris Akhurst, Lucy Bowley and Brian Dyer
Drive achievement in the four key areas, with skills focused activities and extensive digital content. Written by experienced teachers and examiners, it is comprehensively mapped to the latest Cambridge syllabus. A suite of listening material is included on a CD, so students can hone complex skills like listening for inference - in exam conditions.
- Develop solid listening skills - make sure your students gain complex listening skills, with extensive, exam-style audio material on CD.
- Cover all the latest syllabus content - written by examiners Dean Roberts and Brian Dyer, and the student resources are endorsed by Cambridge.
- Drive examination achievement - the skills-focused Workbook strengthens students' confidence for the Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing exams.
- Save time -detailed lesson plans in the Teacher Resource pack, with extension material and a listening activity for each lesson.
- Make English relevant - develop an interest in reading with truly international and authentic texts, with a focus on building and extending vocabulary.
- Try it yourself - your Evaluation Pack includes the full Student Book and Workbook, plus sample material from the Teacher Resource Pack.