Complete Pure Mathematics 2 & 3 for Cambridge International AS and A Level Student Book 2nd Edition
Author/s: Jean Linsky, Brian Western and James Nicholson
Providing complete syllabus support (9709), this stretching and practice-focused course builds the advanced skills needed for the latest Cambridge assessments and the transition to higher education.
Engaging, real world examples make mathematics relevant to real life.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9709) for examination from 2020.
- Help every student hone their skills with clear explanations and extensive graduated practice for every topic.
- Get students ready for higher education with a focus on real world application via up-to-date international examples.
- Give students realistic exam practice with exam style questions covering all topics.
- Eliminate confusion with worked examples that show important techniques so students can confidently tackle every question.