Collins Cambridge Primary English 6 Student's Book
Author/s: Jennifer Martin
Collins International Primary English is a six-level, multi-component course for the international market which has been carefully developed to meet the needs of teachers and students.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Collins International Primary English is a self-contained, cohesive course which develops reading, writing, speaking and listening skills at primary level.
- Consisting of students’ books, workbooks, teachers’ guides and a digital resource, it includes a wide range of stimulating and engaging texts to build literacy and language skills.
- With a colourful and engaging design, the Student’s Books follow a clear structure and progression through the levels.
- They feature carefully selected texts, covering both fiction and non-fiction genres, including extracts from the highly successful Collins Big Cat series.
- Skills are clearly defined and different levels of ability are catered for within each unit.
- Also in the series: the Student’s Books are supported by online resources, workbooks, and comprehensive teacher support.
- Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Primary curriculum framework from 2018.