Cambridge International AS & A Level Geography Revision Guide
Authors: Paul Guinness, Garrett Nagle
Get your best grades with this Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiners Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness
- Use specific case studies to improve your knowledge of geographical patterns, processes and changes
- Get the top marks by applying geographical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style AS and A2 questionsThe Revision Guide also has:
- Coverage of the whole syllabus, including all 8 options
- An international focus, including examples and case studies from around the world.