Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Economics Coursebook
(Replaces 'Out of Print' ISBN - 9781107612358)
Author/s: Susan Grant
This series helps students understand economic theory, terminology and principles. It matches the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses.
The coursebook helps students apply tools of economic analysis, make judgements on economic issues, use basic economic numeracy and literacy, and take greater part in decision-making processes in everyday life.
Sample questions provide opportunities for students to develop their evaluative skills. It provides a foundation for advanced study in Economics such as A Level. Answers to the coursebook and workbook questions are in the teacher's resource.
- Introduces topics and presents economic concepts in the context of the learner, making Economics relevant to everyday life.
- Equips students with an understanding of the language of Economics and supports the development of their evaluative skills with essay questions.
- Key terms highlight and explain important concepts, helping students produce clear and accurate answers.
- A range of new practice exercises builds students' Economics skills and confidence with the subject.
- Provides the most comprehensive support for students.
- Group activities encourage peer support and provide opportunities for students to express themselves.
- The series also includes a workbook, revision guide, teacher's resource and Elevate enhanced edition.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics covers the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0455) and the Cambridge O Level syllabus (2281), first assessment 2020.