3 Tier Plastic Locker
The freestanding 3 tier locker with flat or slanted top is sold as a full locker unit consisting of 3 locker compartments that includes adjustable feet. Slanted-top lockers are used in certain applications in order to comply with HACCP requirements - no flat surfaces where dust can gather, or which invariably serve as areas upon which to put (unauthorised) items. Lockers can be riveted side by side in groups for added stability or placed in custom made Galvanised Steel Frames that can accomodate 2, 3, 4 or 5 lockers adjacent each other. The steel frames also allow for greater ground clearance where needed.
Standard Locker Features Include:
- Stylish Blue/Grey colour combination
- Blank Stainless Steel (engravable) ID plates
- Ventilation louvers
- HYGIENIC - Easy to clean and keep clean, simply clean with soap and water. Smooth surfaces prevent growth of bacteria and ensures supreme ease of cleaning.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN – There’s never a need to paint or rust proof, making them absolutely maintenance free
- STRONG & DURABLE – Double wall constructed lockers will never dent, nor scratch or corrode, unlike metal
- ATTRACTIVE – Each unit is moulded individually for a smooth, seamless and professional look. Because they never corrode, lockers maintain a clean, sanitary and attractive appearance.
- QUIET – No loud banging, as is the case with metal lockers
- COLOURS – lockers are available in standard colours or can be manufactured to a client's custom colour specifications
- EASY TO INSTALL
- Locker rooms in schools & universities
- Mining company changerooms
- Poultry Processing Plants
- Fish & Seafood Processing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Athletic and Fitness Facilities
- Wet Industrial Environments
- Manufactured from high quality LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene);
- Approved by the FDA for use in Food Processing and High Hygiene environments;
- EU & HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) compliant;
- Resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion;
- Fully UV resistant;
- Fully recyclable
Dimensions: W x H x D mm
310 x 1830 (1870 with adjustable feet) x 380mm with flat top.
310 x 1940 (1980 with adjustable feet) x 380mm with slanted top.
Doors approx 600mmH x3