Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism Second Edition Coursebook
Author/s: Sue Stewart, Fiona Warburton and John D. Smith
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, this second edition of Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism has been fully updated for the Cambridge Syllabus (9395) for examination from 2017.
Written by experienced authors in an engaging and accessible style, this Coursebook contains a wealth of internationally focussed case studies and links to the key concepts throughout.
This book offers comprehensive coverage with an international perspective and in-depth analysis of topics.
- Links to Key Concepts included throughout to enhance understanding of the syllabus
- Contains up-to-date case studies and examples encouraging subject-based knowledge as well as a truly international approach
- Develops practical and technical skills relevant to the travel and tourism industry dealing with a range of complex situations and problems
- Assessment tasks at the end of each chapter to help students evaluate their own progress and mastery of Key Concepts
- Wide variety of stimulating activities to check and facilitate students’ understanding
- Definitions of Key Terms included throughout and positioned in context support English as an Additional Language learners.