Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Pack 2B (Class pack of 36)
Author/s: Pat Thomson, Pippa Goodhart, Martin Waddell, Alan MacDonald, Kes Gray, Tessa Krailing and Alison Sage
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars stories are perfect for stretching able infants.All Stars is endorsed by Potential Plus.
Class Pack of 36 (2b) Contains 6 of Each:
Captain Crossbones and the Lost Treasure
The Chicken Who Liked Chocolate
Stanley Stone Rocks!
- Ensure your higher-level readers reach their potential with inspiring new fiction.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Ali Sparkes, Tom Moorhouse and Narinder Dhami.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- The only series to offer Lime Plus: our new highest reading level for children in KS1/P2-3.
- Child-friendly cover questions and teaching notes help quick readers to slow down and reflect on their understanding of the text.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.