Oxford International Primary Science Stage 4 - Student Workbook 4
Series Editor: Terry Hudson
Authors: Alan Haigh, Deborah Roberts and Geraldine Shaw
Oxford International Primary Science takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think and activities that encourage them to explore and practise.
- Takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, following the principles of the scientific method.
- Contains activities specifically designed to make content accessible for EAL students.
- Provides full support for second language teachers and learners.
- Engages students from the outset with large, exciting high-quality photographs and artwork.
- We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of Oxford International Primary Science.