Oxford International English Student Activity Book 1
Author: Liz Miles
This write-in book includes carefully levelled activities linked to develop reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills. The activities are linked to the Student Anthology chapters of fiction, non-fiction and poetry from around the world to develop core language and literacy skills.
- Carefully levelled questions provide teachers with activities for first and second language English Learners in the same classroom
- All activities are linked to the thematic chapters of fiction, non-fiction and poetry from around the world which can be found in the Student Anthology
- Measurable learning objectives allow teachers to assess progress throughout the course, keeping them on track with their learning
- Writing workshops at the end of each unit focus on step by step writing activities and include writing models and frames to guide students' own writing
- An accompanying Teacher Resource Book provides step-by-step guidance on delivery the core skills effectively and consistently.