Physics in Context for Cambridge International AS and A Level Print Student Book
(Replaces 'Out of Print' ISBN 9780198354741)
Author/s: Jim Breithaupt
Covering the latest Cambridge A Level Physics syllabus (9702), this stretching resource supports advanced science skills. It helps build long-term performance, as well as supporting confidence for the Cambridge exams. The practical approach helps to make science meaningful - ideal for students planning to study science at university.
- Stretch -rigorous material challenges your Cambridge students to achieve their best in the latest Cambridge exams.
- Comprehensive - endorsed by Cambridge for the latest Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics syllabus (9702).
- Support the new Key Concepts -develop Cambridge students' subject knowledge and encourage them to make links between topics.
- Make science meaningful - the practical approach develops understanding by contextualising scientific concepts, and it's ideal for students planning to study science at university.
- Student-focused - the problem solving approach encourages students to work independently, building their confidence for assessment.
- Support assessment confidence - includes a free CD which focuses on building exam potential.
- Also available in digital format, or as a print and online bundle.