Oxford Global Perspectives and Research for Cambridge International AS & A Level
Author/s: Jo Lally
Strengthen critical thinking and research skills to support AS & A Level exam achievement, and the transition to further study.
- Matched to the latest Cambridge AS & A Level Global Perspectives and Research syllabus (9239)
- Ensure students can analyse and evaluate different perspectives with guidance on identifying and understanding different ways of thinking
- Equip students to practice and apply thinking, reasoning, planning, presentation and writing skills with engaging, skills-focused activities
- Strengthen students' independent research skills with stimulus material and plenty of research guidance
- Develop 21st century skills and knowledge to support success in other Cambridge AS & A Level subjects and the step up to further study
- Ensure students can effectively analyse and apply academic theories within a global, thematic context
- Accompanying Teacher Guide provides essential structure to help you effectively deliver the latest Cambridge syllabus and support independent learning.