Cambridge AS and A Level Economics Coursebook with CD-ROM 3rd Edition
Author/s: Colin Bamford and Susan Grant
This third edition for Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics syllabus (9708) is thoroughly updated for first examination from 2016.
Written by experienced authors in an engaging and accessible style, this Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus with rigorous and relevant content for AS and A Level Economics students.
Included in this book is a free student CD-ROM containing revision aids, further questions and activities. A Teacher's CD-ROM is also available.
- AS and A Level Content is clearly differentiated so relevant content is accessible and targetted for student assessment needs
- Pre-U content is threaded throughout text to highlight progression and prepare students for higher education
- Key Definitions, Top Tips, and Case Studies provide core content in bitesized and easily accessible formats
- Practice Exam Questions and Revision Summaries provide plenty of opportunties to prepare for assessment
- New digital versions of our textbooks are coming in 2015 and will offer an enriched learning experience through material such as animation, video and audio content, and/or self-marking quiz, assessment questions and personalisation of table of contents.