Lower Secondary Science Stage 8 Teacher's Guide (Collins)
Author/s: Beverly Rickwood, Gemma Young, Lucy Hawkins, Mark Levesley, Stuart Lloyd and Louise Smiles
Inspire and engage your students with this brand new Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework including all suggested practicals and scientific enquiry skills.
- Carefully constructed learning outcomes and detailed lesson plan ideas fully support the development of scientific enquiry skills and offer ongoing, formative assessment ideas.
- Suggestions for challenge activities in every topic to stretch students able to progress further.
- Full support for practical work, with student sheets and comprehensive technician’s notes including equipment lists and set-up instructions for all investigations.
- Opportunities for reviewing students’ progress at the end of every chapter.
- Resources are split into flexible learning episodes so that you can teach the course to suit the needs of your students.
- Starting point activities help you to assess whether your students are ready to tackle the topic.
- Answers to student book and workbook questions provided.
- A full planning guide to help you design your course effectively
Provides support as part of a set of resources for Cambridge Lower Secondary English framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.